Do you want to give your young students a leg up when it comes to developing the emotional and social skills they will need to be successful in school? Improve your student’s ability to identify and understand their and others’ emotions with this printable Emotions Worksheets bundle.
Use this time-saving Bilingual SEL (Social Emotional Learning) Emotions Bundle. You can buy them once and use them annually. Since the materials can be used in a variety of contexts, they are great for a one-time class session, a mid-year review, or as homework.
These ASL feelings lessons will teach youngsters the sign of various emotions and provide them with practice opportunities.
Each ASL Emotions Worksheets Includes:
- Teacher’s guide
- 8 X 10″ of the sign
- Worksheets for the child
- Caregiver Guide
- ASL sign video.
Activities included in the SEL Mood Dog Worksheets:
- 5 Mood Dog Cut-Out Set (Instructions included.)
- Worksheets with Tracing and Writing Prompt (featuring the common Emotion words.)
- Match the illustrations with the right mood/emotion words and signs.
- Learn how to sign each emotion.
Feeling and Emotions Worksheets Include:
- ASL Emotions Lesson Plan – Bored
- ASL Emotions Lesson Plan – Cry
- ASL Emotions Lesson Plan – Like/Don’t Like
- ASL Emotions Lesson Plan – Feel Fine
- ASL Emotions Lesson Plan – Happy
- ASL Emotions Lesson Plan – Mad
- ASL Emotions Lesson Plan – Proud
- ASL Emotions Lesson Plan – Sad
- ASL Emotions Lesson Plan – Scared
- ASL Emotions Lesson Plan – Silly
- ASL Emotions Lesson Plan – Tired
- ASL Mood Dog Worksheets
20 Benefits of SEL in the Classroom:
- Improves the school and class climate
- Increases personal self-awareness
- Teaches problem-solving skills
- Improves self-regulation skills
- Increases student motivation
- Improves attendance
- Teaches coping skills
- Reduces behavior problems
- Helps students set and meet goals
- Gives space to talk about mental health
- Teaches study skills and habits
- Encourages empathy
- Teaches teamwork and collaboration
- Improves academic performance
- Teaches responsible decision-making
- Encourages perseverance and resilience
- Improves confidence
- Teaches to disagree respectfully
- Improves relationship skills
- Creates a feeling of community
👉 Additional Resources 👈🏼
Collect More Emotions Fun here!
ASL in the Classroom Blogs here.
Amazon Emotion Books here.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Love this product? Learn how to get this free!
There are no reviews yet.