This ASL Lesson Plan – Bored is designed to help kids to learn the sign and give them a reinforcement activity. This is a downloadable product. Download the file and print it on your own printer.
ASL Lesson Plan Bored Includes:
- Teacher’s guide
- 8 X 10″ of the sign
- Worksheets for the child
Social-Emotional Activities for Bored:
Reinforce learning with the Boredom Buster worksheets and more. Challenge your student to think of things that they can do to combat boredom. Group activity to see who in their class get bored with the same activities just like them.
20 Benefits of SEL in the Classroom:
- Improves the school and class climate
- Increases personal self-awareness
- Teaches problem-solving skills
- Improves self-regulation skills
- Increases student motivation
- Improves attendance
- Teaches coping skills
- Reduces behavior problems
- Helps students set and meet goals
- Gives space to talk about mental health
- Teaches study skills and habits
- Encourages empathy
- Teaches teamwork and collaboration
- Improves academic performance
- Teaches responsible decision-making
- Encourages perseverance and resilience
- Improves confidence
- Teaches to disagree respectfully
- Improves relationship skills
- Creates a feeling of community
Get the full Lesson Plan Book here. Become a Pro-Member here to get this and more for FREE.
Subscribe to our Youtube HERE.
There are no reviews yet.