How It Works: Sign Club is an online workshop introducing you to the Sign Club and teaching you how it works.
Sign Language Club: How It Works
No need to struggle to come up with a weekly signing fun. We’ve done all the work for you. The course is designed to give you a quick visual of all the great things you get access to when you sign up for the Sign Club.
You have 3 days from the date of enrollment to complete the course.
- Teach Kids Sign Language the Fun Way!
- Intro to Sign Club: Teacher shares – “What I love about this…”
- Sign Club – Complete Curriculum
- How to Access Sign Language Club
- A Peek inside- You’re gonna ❤️ it!
- Example Sign Club in action
- Full Sign Club Curriculum Bonus
- Complete the Course – Certificate 1-hour Professional Development
Summary of Sign Club
- Monthly Themed Units: Dive into exciting themes each month keeping your classroom buzzing with curiosity.
- Interactive Lessons: Engage your students with dynamic lessons that incorporate games, crafts, songs, and hands-on activities, making learning sign language a fun engaging experience.
- Resources Galore: With each lesson, you’ll be given access to up to 8 of the lesson’s activities, and teacher lesson plans with clickable links. The handouts give you easy-click links to the resources you will use.
- Flexible Planning: Lessons stand alone and can be switched around to meet your needs. You can get the ASL Lesson Plan Themed Books to give you added weeks of lessons to expand your sign club experience.
- Great for all learners: Each week will enhance learning by bringing visual, auditory, and kinesthetic methods to reach all students. Concepts can be used with diverse preschool and elementary children, hearing, hard-of-hearing, deaf, ESL, SPED, and more.