This ASL Lesson Plan – Like/Don’t Like is designed to help kids to learn the sign and give them a reinforcement activity. This is a downloadable product. Download the file and print it on your own printer.
ASL Lesson Plan Like/Don’t Like Includes:
- Teacher’s guide
- 8 X 10″ of the sign
- Worksheets for the child
Social-Emotional Activities for Like/Don’t Like:
Reinforce learning with the Like/Don’t Like worksheets. Challenge your student to think of things that make them like/don’t like. Group activity to see who in their class get like/don’t like faces with the same activities just like them. Let your students get creative with the How Like/Don’t Like Feels worksheets.
20 Benefits of SEL in the Classroom:
- Improves the school and class climate
- Increases personal self-awareness
- Teaches problem-solving skills
- Improves self-regulation skills
- Increases student motivation
- Improves attendance
- Teaches coping skills
- Reduces behavior problems
- Helps students set and meet goals
- Gives space to talk about mental health
- Teaches study skills and habits
- Encourages empathy
- Teaches teamwork and collaboration
- Improves academic performance
- Teaches responsible decision-making
- Encourages perseverance and resilience
- Improves confidence
- Teaches to disagree respectfully
- Improves relationship skills
- Creates a feeling of community
Get the full Lesson Plan Book here. Become a Pro-Member here to get this and more FREE.
Subscribe to our Youtube HERE.
There are no reviews yet.