ASL Flashcards Classroom Labels are a valuable resource for children learning American Sign Language (ASL) and expanding their classroom vocabulary. These 48 flashcards are specifically designed to aid students in familiarizing themselves with various items commonly found in educational environments. The flashcards can be utilized in multiple ways, including posted on walls, attached to objects, or used as traditional flashcards for interactive learning.
Comprising 45 labels, each card showcases an adorable illustration alongside its corresponding ASL sign. This combination of visual imagery and sign language promotes a holistic learning experience, accommodating different learning styles and preferences. With these flashcards, students can engage in an immersive ASL learning journey, enhancing their understanding of classroom-related concepts.
In addition to the 45 pre-designed flashcards, the set also includes three editable cards. This feature enables educators and parents to customize the flashcards according to their needs, making the learning experience more adaptable and personalized.
This is a downloadable product. Download the PDF file and print it on your printer. Adjust the size to meet your needs.
Classroom Labels Words include:
- Paper towel
- Story area
What’s included in the ASL Flashcards Classroom Labels?
- 45 cards featuring common classroom/learning items and their corresponding signs
- With 3 editable cards
- A QR code is also included to give you a video link to see each word signed.
- Focus your smartphone’s camera on the QR code.
- Do not take a picture. Instead, notice a pop-up.
- Click on that link to open the video.
3 Ways These Flashcard Classroom Labels Will Benefit Students:
- Learn sign language as items are used
- Multi-purpose: can be used as flashcards or as labels to the corresponding items
- Improves vocabulary in children
Get the course: “Top Elementary Sign” here.
👉 Additional Resources 👈🏼
Collect More Classroom Decor here!
ASL in the Classroom Blogs here.
Sign Language Books on Amazon here.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Sign Language in the Classroom: Quick Guide here.
Love this product? Learn how to get this free!