These ASL flashcards classroom labels feature different items that are commonly found in classrooms. These sign language flashcards are designed to help children learn ASL and it gives them activity for reinforcement. Post to walls, objects, or use as flashcards. A great learning tool for students at home or in the classroom.
This is a downloadable product. Download the PDF file and print it on your own printer. Adjust the size to meet your needs.
What’s included in the ASL Flashcards Classroom Labels?
- 38 cards featuring common classroom/learning items and their corresponding sign languages
- With 4 blank cards that you can fill up as you please
- QR code is also included to give you a video link to see each word signed.
- Focus your smartphone’s camera on the QR code.
- Do not take a picture, instead, notice a pop-up.
- Click on that link to open the video.
3 ways these Flashcard Classroom Labels will benefit students:
- Learn sign language as items are used
- Multi-purpose: can be used as flashcards or as labels to the corresponding items
- Improves vocabulary in children
Get the course: “Top Elementary Sign” here.
Love this product? Then you will like more ASL teaching resources.