Math Addition – Equations of 6
These Math Addition Equations of 6 flashcards contain single equations for numbers 1-10 using English and Sign Language. Your students will enjoy hours of independent learning. This PDF file can be downloaded and printed on your own printer. For longevity, print on card stock and laminate.
These math addition flashcards include:
- Addition Factors of 1 to 10
- Each of the 10 decks printed in full-color
- 2 sizes to choose from
- Small cards
- Large cards
- Answer key
5 ways Math Addition flashcards help in students’ learning:
- Learn Addition in an engaging and fun way
- Learn Addition using sign language
- Encourage the love of numbers
- Improve motor skills and critical thinking
- Improve hand-to-eye coordination
3 Bonuses for using this Sign Language for Math:
- This additional video gives you a peek at the Math PDF version. Click here to watch!
- You can get the online version in our Boom Card store here (not included in memberships).
- ASL Math Posters can be used to reinforce student’s retention of math content. Access here.
Teaching Addition with Sign Language
The concept of addition can be explained to students by visualizing it as adding or bringing together two or more quantities to make a new total. Start with the basics of addition, such as its sign (+). Get our Addition Sign Language Vocabulary Poster set to post on your classroom wall to use as a quick reference. Access here.
The best way to get started with addition is by using physical objects. This will help make the addition as concrete as possible. The child will also be visually stimulated while using physical objects. While doing this, reinforce the numbers used by signing to teach the concepts. This set of cards includes both numeric and signs for each number used. Have fun counting objects together and add one or two to the existing pile as you use the flashcards.
Learn how to get this free!