This fun interactive Games for Sign Language – Emotions Dice set is a downloadable Emotions printable product ready to use in your classroom. Your students will love learning their vocabulary while playing this game!
Printable Emotions Dice Includes 4 pages:
- 2 ASL dice set black and white
- 2 ASL dice set Colored
- 2 English colors dice set
- Dice Images to correspond with the signs
3 Tips to using this Games for Sign Language – Emotions Dice:
- Adjust the size when printing to meet your needs.
- Print on cardstock for longevity.
- Color the dice, cut, and assemble in advance with glue.
- Emotions Game Idea: Take turns rolling the dice, and the first person to sign the correct vocabulary 5 times wins!
The Emotions printable game is designed to help children and adults learn ASL and it gives them an activity to have fun while increasing their vocabulary! Watch the video below to learn the Emotions Vocabulary that you and your students need to thrive in your ASL skills growth! This game will spice up their everyday learning experience.
BONUS! View the Emotions signs:
Love this product? Then you will like more ASL teaching resources.
Collect More Emotions Fun Here!
Read our Blog here.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel.