ASL Storybook – I Like My Ears
I LIKE MY EARS is an ASL storybook about a bunny who likes his ears and uses hearing aids to help him hear. Each page includes sign language and 2 activities to support student’s awareness of his/her ears. Young children love to follow through this story. Not only is this a great reading resource for the Easter holiday, but for the whole year as well!
This is a downloadable file and can be printed and used at home or school.
What’s in the bundle?
- 26-page PDF storybook
- 2 sets of the book
- Set 1 is for printing single sheets 8 x 11.5 (pages 1-13)
- Set 2 is for printing a 5.5 x 8.5 book format. Set printer options for 2-sided and short edge binding (pages 14-24).
- You can print and glue the individual pages to create a book
5 benefits of this ASL storybook:
- Teach children to sign
- Practice reading and writing skills
- Improve grammar and spelling
- Learn to follow instructions
- Encourages creativity and boosts imagination
Love this product? Then you will want to get more ASL teaching resources.
Join the Sign Club here.
Learn how to sign Bunny here.