The Weather Vocabulary Game – Part 1 is a flashcard set teaching Weather-related signs in progression. 🌤 In Part 1, the students are challenged by saying and learning the signs and then matching the word. In Part 2 (link below) the student will learn each word and its respective signs, followed by checking their knowledge by reading and writing the word. We recommend getting both sets for the maximum learning experience.
What’s included in your Weather 🌥 printable flashcards:
- Full-color PDF Printable
- English and Sign Language
- 50 flashcards with 2 sizes to choose from:
- 25 small cards
- 25 large cards
- Answer key
👉 Bonus! Google Slides included! Your students will love it every time they get to play.
12 words in English and Sign Language:
Cloud, Cold, Forecast, Hot, Ice, Rain, Snow, Storm, Sun, Temperature, Weather, Wind
🌞 3 Ways Weather Vocabulary Game will benefit students:
- Learn to identify different sign language vocabulary
- Gain sign language skills
- Improve memory and cognitive skills
Get Part 2 Weather Vocabulary Game here.
☀️ ☔️ ❄️ Join the “Weather in the Classroom” webinar here.
• PD Certificate of Attendance
• ASL Weather Sign Language
• Weather activities and lessons
• and more!
👉 ASL in the Classroom Blogs here.
🌡 Collect More Weather Fun here!
Love this product? Learn how to get this free!
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel.