ENGAGE your kids as they develop FINE MOTOR SKILLS by including these no-prep Snow Writing Practice worksheets into your winter line tracing activities or fine motor stations! Preschool, kindergartners, and first-grade kids will practice pencil control by tracing the lines and tracing snow-related vocabulary and the letter S. Snow Fine motor activities are ideal for small groups, morning tubs, centers, and more.
Snow Writing Practice worksheets include:
- Teacher’s Guide
- 8×10” ASL Anchor Wall Chart
- Caregiver’s Guide
- 4 Tracing and Writing Worksheets
- Snow Writing Prompt
- ASL Dictionary link
Additional snowy day activities for this mini-lesson are in the teacher and caregiver guides. These printable snow tracing and writing activities are ideal for the classroom or at home. The sign language anchor chart will benefit your kids in learning and remembering vocabulary. The ASL Dictionary link will help you feel more confident when signing.
Five reasons to include ASL in your next weather station.
- Creates connections and bonds.
- Enhances spatial reasoning.
- Improves the ability to recognize nonverbal actions.
- Enhance your reaction time and peripheral vision.
- Long-term cognitive advantages.
The snowy day tracing activities are ideal for…
- Small Groups
- Morning Tubs
- Fine Motor Station
- Handwriting Tasks
- and so much more!
- CCSS.RF.K.1– Demonstrate understanding of the organization and basic features of print.
- CCSS.RI.K.1 – With prompting and support, ask and answer questions about key details in a text.
- CCSSRF.K.3a– Demonstrate basic knowledge of one-to-one letter-sound correspondences by producing the primary sound or many of the most frequent sounds for each consonant.
- CCSSL.K.1 – Demonstrate command of the conventions of standard English grammar and usage when writing or speaking.
- CCSSL.K.1a – Print many upper- and lowercase letters.
5-Day Weather Challenge
Teach Weather in the Classroom the Fun Way with English and Sign Language. Wondering where to start? This 5-part training gives you step-by-step guidance and ASL PDF resources to get you started for success.
Learn more here! Weather in the Classroom
👉 Additional Resources 👈🏼
Love this product? Learn how to get this free!