These entertaining and engaging Weather Lesson Activities will help your students quickly learn weather vocabulary. The weather center activities include a cut and color weather wheel for your students to use in relating weather vocabulary to the appropriate weather icons. In addition, your students can practice writing the vocabulary words to match the fingerspelling on each weather vocabulary puzzle. You can use the colored version or get your learners creative as they color, cut, and assemble their puzzles. Laminate and use dry-erase markers to make these puzzles easier to utilize. Puzzles are so fun to do!!
The Weather Lesson Activities include:
- Teacher’s Guide
- 8×10″ ASL Anchor Wall Chart
- Caregiver’s Guide
- Weather Wheel Craft
- 14 vocabulary puzzles colored
- 14 black-and-white Vocabulary puzzles
- ASL Dictionary Link
There are more activities for this mini-lesson in the teacher and caregiver guides. These interactive weather activities can be printed and used in the classroom or at home. The sign language anchor wall chart will help your kids learn and remember vocabulary. With the ASL Dictionary link, you can confidently sign even if you don’t know the sign.
Who can use these hands-on weather activities?
- PreK-K and Primary Teachers
- Speech and Language Therapist
- ELL Teachers
- ESL/EFL Teachers
- Tutors and Teachers
- and more!
- CCSS.RI.1.6 – Distinguish between information provided by pictures or other illustrations and information provided by the words in a text.
- CCSS.RI.1.7 – Use the illustrations and details in a text to describe its key ideas.
- CCSS.RF.K.1 – Demonstrate understanding of the organization and basic features of print.
- CCSS.RF.K.1d – Recognize and name all upper- and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
- CCSS.RF.1.3g – Recognize and read grade-appropriate irregularly spelled words.
👉 Additional Resources 👈🏼
Collect More Weather Fun here!
ASL in the Classroom Blogs here.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Love this product? Learn how to get this free!
There are no reviews yet.