These American Sign Language Sight Words Wall Charts: HELP, ME, FIND, A is a fun reinforcement to practice learning pre-primer sight words at school and home. Support learning sight words in English and Sign Language.
ASL Wall Charts is a downloadable product. Download the file and print it on your printer.
This Sight Words Wall Charts packet includes:
- 4 Posters black and white
- 4 Posters full-color
- 16 Mini Posters black/white
- 16 Mini Posters full-color
- 36 Student Pocket size black/white
- 36 Student Pocket size full-color
Don’t forget to grab ALL of the SIGHT WORDS FOR SPECIAL EDUCATION here!
Here’s a quick link to our 1-minute video explaining how we can lighten your load.
5 Tips for Teaching Sight Words
- Look for them while reading books
- Hang them around your classroom
- Help students use them often
- Re-visit them regularly
- Practice writing and/or typing words
Love this product? Learn how to get this free!
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel.