Valentine Dice Game
This fun interactive Games for Sign Language – Valentine Dice set is a downloadable printable Valentine product ready to use in your classroom. Your students will love learning their vocabulary while playing this game!
Level up this game with these fun ideas. We don’t want to see you struggle to come up with new ideas. Just take an old favorite out of the closet and add a new fun twist to it. Make your dice the clue for other games like I Spy, Hidden Object Hunt, and Pictionary. Add more fun by adding an obstacle course in the mix!
Games for Sign Language – Valentine Dice Includes 4 pages:
- 2 ASL dice set black and white
- 2 ASL dice set Colored
- 2 English colors dice set
- Dice Images to correspond with the signs
3 Tips to using the Valentine Dice:
- Adjust the size when printing to meet your needs.
- Print on cardstock for longevity.
- Color the dice, cut, and assemble in advance with glue.
- Valentine’s Day Game Idea: Take turns to roll the dice, and the first person to sign the correct vocabulary 5 times wins!
This Valentine printable game is designed to help children and adults learn ASL and it gives them an activity to have fun while increasing their vocabulary! Watch the video below to learn the Valentine’s Day Vocabulary that you and your students need to thrive in your ASL skills growth! This game will spice up their everyday learning experience.
Collect More Valentine Fun!
- Wall Chart Book 7 – Signs for Valentine’s Day
- Games for Sign Language – Valentine Word Search
- ASL Flashcards – Valentine’s Day
- Games for Sign Language – Valentine Dice
- Paper Fortune Teller Game – Valentine
- Games for Sign Language – Valentine I Spy
- Games for Sign Language – Valentine Scramble
Love this product? Then you will like more ASL teaching resources.
Read our Blog here.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel.
There are no reviews yet.