Games for Sign Language – Thanksgiving Dice are fun, engaging, and easy to put together. Your kids will have fun playing these games while they learn new words for Thanksgiving. This 8-dice set has colorful pictures and holiday words written in English and American Sign Language.
Printable Thanksgiving Dice Include:
- 2 ASL dice sets, black and white
- 2 ASL dice sets, Colored
- 2 English vocabulary dice sets
- 2 Image dice to correspond with the words
- Ideas for ways to play the dice game.
- FREEBIE: Sight Words Sample Sheets
Tips for using Games for Sign Language – Thanksgiving Dice:
- Adjust the size when printing to meet your needs.
- Print on cardstock for longevity.
- Color the dice, cut them, and assemble them in advance with glue.
- Thanksgiving Day Game Idea: Take turns to roll the dice, and the first person to sign the correct vocabulary 5 times wins!
This printable dice game is designed to help children and adults learn ASL and gives them an activity to have fun with while increasing their vocabulary! Watch the video below to learn the Thanksgiving Day Vocabulary that you and your students need to thrive in your ASL skills growth!
Watch ASL Vocabulary Thanksgiving Part 2 here.
Words for Thanksgiving:
- Native American
- Thank You
- Thanksgiving Day
👉 Additional Resources 👈🏼
Collect More Thanksgiving Fun here!
ASL in the Classroom Blogs here.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Love this product? Learn how to get this free!
There are no reviews yet.