This fun interactive Games for Sign Language – Christmas Dice set is a downloadable Christmas printable product ready to use in your classroom. Your students will love learning their vocabulary while playing this game!
Printable Christmas Dice Includes 4 pages:
- 2 ASL dice set black and white
- 2 ASL dice set Colored
- 2 English colors dice set
- Dice Images to correspond with the signs
3 Tips to using this Games for Sign Language – Christmas Dice:
- Adjust the size when printing to meet your needs.
- Print on cardstock for longevity.
- Color the dice, cut, and assemble in advance with glue.
- Christmas Day Game Idea: Take turns rolling the dice, and the first person to sign the correct vocabulary 5 times wins!
This Christmas printable game is designed to help children and adults learn ASL and it gives them an activity to have fun while increasing their vocabulary! Watch the video below to learn the Christmas Day Vocabulary that you and your students need to thrive in your ASL skills growth! This game will spice up their everyday learning experience.
BONUS! Learn Christmas Printable Coloring Pages Vocabulary:
5 Benefits of this ASL Christmas Book
Love this product? Then you will like more ASL teaching resources.
Paper Fortune Teller Game – Christmas here.
ASL Flashcards – Christmas here.
ASL Christmas Vocabulary Games Flashcards here.
Christmas Coloring Pages here.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel.