Start communicating immediately with Daily Routines in ASL – it’s a LIFESAVER with everything you need all in one place!
Do you want to use picture exchange as a more reliable communication system in your home or classroom for nonverbal or autistic children? You must have this collection!
Use these Communication Visual Schedule Cards to enhance communication skills for nonverbal children! Complete with pictures and ASL illustrations for day-to-day activities that can be used for their daily picture schedules. These picture visual schedules are easy to set up and ready to be used. These are also EDITABLE and can be used digitally anytime!
BEHAVIORAL GAME CHANGER: Great for all children to learn how to create and follow a daily schedule. Children will be able to express themselves to communicate their wants and needs, which will, in turn, help them to communicate effectively and build their confidence. Bonus: creates a structured environment that they can feel in control of! A must-have for teachers and parents.
Communication Visual Schedule Cards:
- Cards with pictures and sign language illustrations in full color
- Unique and fun boarders
- Blank cards to personalize your schedule
- Morning, Afternoon, Evening Schedule Templates
- Storage Sheets
- First / Then
- 2 Options for completion check-off
3 Versions for a Visual Daily Schedule Board
These printable day schedules come in different designs to choose from for kids to enjoy the bright colors and illustrations:
- Sign Language I Love You Hands 🤟🏽
- Cars 🚗
- Rainbows 🌈
Special Education, Printable Day Schedules are used by:
- Special Education Teachers
- Self-contained teachers with students who have disabilities
- Service providers who need to address behaviors and social skills
- Speech Therapist
- Occupational Therapist
- Autism Community
- And YOU! : )
Use these Printable / Editable Day Schedules for:
- Strong visual learner
- Deaf/Hard of hearing
- Special needs
- Autistic children
How to Use Daily Routine Schedules:
- Print out your desired schedule template
- Cut out visual communication cards
- Laminate schedule and cards
- Use Velcro to attach cards to schedules
- As the child(ren) goes through the daily schedule, they can move schedule cards to the All-done section once the task or subject has been completed.
- As the child(ren) completes each task on the To-Do schedule, they can mark it done with the included completion markers.
- See the Amazon tool list for must-have items to use with Visual Schedules
- It can also be used digitally by editing the PDF file on your computer.
Daily Routines in ASL Include the following visuals:
Youngsters prefer interacting with real pictures to abstract icons, especially when developing a meaningful communication system. This is for you if you want authentic, concrete images with sign language!
See the Signs here!
- All Done
- Breakfast (English/ASL)
- Brush Hair
- Brush Teeth
- Dinner (English/ASL)
- Lunch (English/ASL)
- Wake Up
10 Benefits of Communication Visual Schedule Cards:
- Provides predictability to the day
- Makes transitions easier
- Allows changes to be introduced easily
- Can reduce anxiety
- Support literacy and numeracy development
- Teaches responsibility and planning
- Provides independence
- Builds Self-esteem
- Teaches time concepts & sequencing
- Encourages sign language as an alternative form of communication
Start using this picture communication system to improve children’s skills, sign language, and behavior!
👉 Additional Resources 👈🏼
Collect More Classroom Decor here!
Find more Autistic Support here.
ASL in the Classroom Blogs here.
Sign Language Books on Amazon here.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Sign Language in the Classroom: Quick Guide here.
Love this product? Learn how to get this free!