Your students will enjoy coloring, tracing, cutting, and pasting in this Clouds Weather lesson. This cloud mini-lesson will help your child’s motor skills. The teacher’s guide contains ideas for cloud crafts, games, and activities. The sign language anchor wall charts help to improve vocabulary retention. With the included ASL Dictionary video link, you can feel confident teaching your little learner to sign while boosting their cognitive skills. The caregiver’s guide is ideal for sharing what you teach in class and sending practical activities home with your young students.
Clouds Weather Lesson includes:
• Teacher’s Guide
• Caregiver’s guide
• 8×10″ ASL Anchor Wall Chart (2 versions)
• 3 Clouds worksheets
• ASL Dictionary link
Clouds worksheets are perfect activities for
- ESL teachers
- Special Education teachers
- Speech Therapy
- And more
American Sign Language (ASL) may be used with all multiple intelligences, making it a tremendous curricular supplement.
- Bodily-kinesthetic; our hands produce signs so youngsters may feel the words or letters.
- Linguistic intelligence involves speaking and signing, giving kids two methods to learn one word.
- Logic-mathematical shows youngsters’ language patterns.
- Musical; you may add signs to children’s songs and rhymes.
- The youngster can watch the sign being formed in spatial learning.
- Interpersonal; the child can sign with a caregiver, teacher, or group.
- The child can sign while reading stories alone with intrapersonal learning.
☀️ ☔️ ❄️ Join the “Weather in the Classroom” webinar here.
• PD Certificate of Attendance
• ASL Weather Sign Language
• Weather activities and lessons
• and more!
- CCSS.RI.K.7 – With prompting and support, describe the relationship between illustrations and the text in which they appear (e.g., what person, place, thing, or idea in the text an illustration depicts).
- CCSS.RI.K.9 – With prompting and support, identify basic similarities and differences between two texts on the same topic (e.g., in illustrations, descriptions, or procedures). The text an illustration depicts).
- CCSS.SL.K.5 – Add drawings or other visual displays to descriptions as desired to provide additional detail.
- CCSS.CCRA.R.7 – Integrate and evaluate content presented in diverse media and formats, including visually and quantitatively, as well as in words.
- K-ESS2-1 – Use and share observations of local weather conditions to describe patterns over time.
👉 Additional Resources 👈🏼
Collect More Weather Fun here!
ASL in the Classroom Blogs here.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Love this product? Learn how to get this free!
There are no reviews yet.