ABC ASL Flashcards
Learning the alphabet with sign language has never been more fun with these ABC ASL flashcards. Students learn the English alphabet while matching it with ASL fingerspelling. These alphabet flashcards also feature a visual character with each letter for a more engaging learning experience. This is a downloadable PDF file that you can print on your own printer.
What’s included in the bundle?
- Capital and lowercase alphabet with 2 skin tones — dark and light
- 108 small and 108 large cards
- Answer key
3 Ways the Alphabet ASL Flashcards will benefit students:
- Students will learn two languages’ alphabets.
- Attractive colors and visuals that children will love
- Learn uppercase and lowercase alphabet
Click here for this interactive Boom Card link version of this alphabet sign language flashcard. See our other Boom cards for different ethnicity and learning fun!
Check out our free Sign Club for kids.
Love this product? Then you will want to get more ASL teaching resources.
Learn the ABCs in sign language here.