Alphabet Matching Games – Sunglasses
The alphabet matching games sunglasses provides endless ideas of interaction working with students to learn their letters, spelling, and signs.
Hands-on alphabet play for your preschool, pre-k, early childhood, special education, and kindergarten classrooms. Use this sunglass-themed ABC activity to teach letters, ASL ABCs, letter identification, and uppercase and lowercase letter matching.
We have given you several ideas on how to use this by practicing the alphabet but you may think of more on your own to personalize the lesson for your student.
Recognize and name all upper- and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
5 additional ideas to teach learning the alphabet:
- Ask your student to spell out a word in English
- Add the fingerspelling above the English word
- Practice fingerspelling the words
- Practice receptive fingerspelling
- Have the student practice writing the letters on paper or wipe-off board
This set includes 42 pages:
- Full color light skin version
- Full color dark skin version
- Black and white versions
- View the Alphabet signed here.
Each version contains:
- 26 capital letters
- 26 lowercase letters
- 26 ASL letters
Visual directions on YouTube
Demonstrate command of the conventions of standard English grammar and usage when writing or speaking.
These sign language cards are designed to help children learn ASL and give them an activity for reinforcement.
Check out our free Sign Club for kids.
Click here to get more ASL teaching resources.