Alphabet Matching Games – Sunglasses
The alphabet matching games sunglasses provides endless ideas of interaction working with students to learn their letters, spelling, and signs.
Hands-on alphabet play for your preschool, pre-k, early childhood, special education, and kindergarten classrooms. Use this sunglass-themed ABC activity to teach letters, ASL ABCs, letter identification, and uppercase and lowercase letter matching.
What ways can you think of to personalize the lesson for your student? What new ideas can you come up with?
Recognize and name all upper- and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
5 Additional Ideas to Teach Learning the Alphabet:
- Ask your student to spell out a word in English
- Add the fingerspelling above the English word
- Practice fingerspelling the words
- Practice receptive fingerspelling
- Have the student practice writing the letters on paper or wipe off-boards
This set includes 42 pages:
- Full-color light skin version
- Full-color dark skin version
- Black and white versions
Visual directions on YouTube are here.
Each version contains:
- 26 capital letters
- 26 lowercase letters
- 26 ASL letters
Demonstrate command of the conventions of standard English grammar, and usage when writing or speaking.
These sign language cards are designed to help children learn ASL and give them a reinforcement activity.
Check out our Sign Club for kids.
Click here to get more ASL teaching resources.
There are no reviews yet.