Teach your children to sign Easter
Video Transcript: Easter, E-A-S-T-E-R. Easter is done with the letter “E” (to represent Easter) and then you just shake it left to right for Easter. A sample sentence could be “The Easter bunny is coming.” Another sample sentence could be “At Easter time Jesus arose.”
Subscribe to take advantage of the free activity sheet download period.
“How to Make Easter Baskets Out of Milk Jugs”
- Milk Jug
- Construction paper
- Scissor (or pre cut construction paper)
- Hole punch
- Glue or tape
- Crayons or Markers
- Stickers (optional)
Building an Easter Basket:
- Cut the top off the jug and discard (adult job)
- Use the hole punch to create your two handle holes on either side
- Cut the construction paper to the size of the bottle
- Decorate your construction paper on a flat surface
- Fish the string through the handle hole (tie a knot on the inside to prevent your handle from coming loose). You may want to use more than one string fro a stronger handle.
- Glue or tape the decorated construction paper to the milk jug
LOOKING for that perfect Easter gift for everyone in your family? Go to our CafePress Shop and for “I love you” products for your Easter visit our in house unique gift ideas. T-shirts, bags, cups, and much more. We think you’ll especially want the “I love you” family car decals or buy the ‘I love you’ iron-on patch or hand towel for someone special. Order today.