Valentine ASL Bingo Book
Feel the love and enjoy bonding moments with your student while learning sign language with this Valentine ASL Bingo Book. Both kids and the “kids-at-heart” can play with these Valentines-themed ASL cards.
Collect the entire series:
- English – Fingerspell or sign the words
- Sign – Say, sign, fingerspell, or hold up objects of the words
- Pictures – Best for younger kids. Sign the words
- Fingerspelling – Say, sign or fingerspell the words
- 4 sets in 84 page PDF, each set includes 12 player cards. Each card number matches across the series so you can use cards from any set to accommodate a variety of ages or levels of sign knowledge.
- A QR Code to learn more about Valentine signs
How to play the Valentine ASL Bingo Book:
- Provide each student with a bingo card and tokens.
- Call out a word, sign, or fingerspell from the calling card. Students that have the matching word can cover the square with a token.
- Once a student has four squares in a row covered (horizontally, vertically, or diagonally) they may call out “BINGO”. The first student to reach Bingo wins.
- Continue to play for second and third place or start over.
NOTE: Each set in the series has 12 cards. Each card number matches across the series so you can mix up the series for a variety of fun.
Just need one of the sets? See single Bingo topic options here.
Learn how to sign Valentine’s Day words here.
Love this product? Then you will want to get more ASL teaching resources.
Bingo Chips on Amazon:
Laminate Paper on Amazon: