Halloween ASL Bingo
Feel the love and enjoy bonding moments with your student while learning sign language with this Halloween ASL Bingo. Both kids and the “kids-at-heart” can play with these Halloween-themed ASL cards.
What’s included in this Halloween printable:
- 2 sets Black & White Halloween Bingo Cards.
- 6 English Cards
- 6 ASL Fingerspelling Cards
- Jack-o’-lantern tokens for each player to use with their bingo card!
- Calling Card
- 1 set of full-color Halloween Bingo Cards
- 30 Player cards in English
- Colored Jack-o’-lantern tokens for each player to use with their bingo cards.
1 editable bingo card to pumpkin spice up your game!
Hint: Mix and match the ASL version with the English version for more fun!
12 Halloween Vocabulary Words are featured in this game – Candy, Skeleton, Witch, Costume, Black Cat, Ghost, Monster, Bat, Spider, Halloween, Scared, Trick or Treat. Learn all of these spooktacular signs in the video below!
How to play the Halloween ASL Bingo:
- Provide each student with a bingo card and tokens.
- Call out a word, sign, or fingerspell from the calling card. Students that have the matching word can cover the square with a token.
- Once a student has four squares in a row covered (horizontally, vertically, or diagonally) they may call out “BINGO”. The first student to reach Bingo wins.
- Continue to play for second and third place or start over.
NOTE: Each set in the series has 12 cards. Each card number matches across the series so you can mix up the series for a variety of fun.
Additional Ways to Play Halloween Printable Bingo:
- English – Fingerspell or sign the words.
- Sign – Say, sign, fingerspell, or hold up objects of the words
- Pictures – Best for younger kids. Show images of the word.
- Fingerspelling – Say, sign or fingerspell the words.
Just need one of the sets? See single Bingo topic options here.
Love this product? Then learn how to get this free!