Sign Language Counting Worksheet 1-12
Join Mr. Squirrel as he teaches students how to write, count, and sign numbers with this sign language counting worksheet. In Sign Language Counting 1-12 Squirrel, your students will be guided through language while practicing writing numbers in standard and word form.
This is a downloadable product. Download the file and print it on your printer. Then, print 2 to a page and put it together as a book.
1-12 Counting Worksheets include:
- 20 pages for children to practice counting from 1-12 with Sign Language reinforcement.
- 3 Sections of learning 1-12
- Cut and count acorns to put in each box to match the number
- Practice writing the standard number form in each box
- Practice writing the standard word form in each box
- Squirrel Extras
- Color Mr. Squirrel
- Color favorite number acorn
- Color and build Mr. Squirrel’s craft
🐿 Learn how to sign Squirrel here.
K.CC.3 Write numerals from 0 to 20. Represent a number of
objects with a written numeral 0-20 (with 0 representing a count of
5 Ways Sign Language counting worksheets will benefit students:
- Learn counting from 1 to 12 in number, word, and sign form
- Improves hand grip
- Encourages critical thinking
- Enhances focus and following instructions
- Encourages creativity and resourcefulness
👉 Additional Resources 👈🏼
Collect More Math Fun here!
ASL in the Classroom Blogs here.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Love this product? Learn how to get this free!
There are no reviews yet.