This fun interactive Games for Sign Language – St. Patrick’s Day Dice set is a downloadable and printable product ready to use in your classroom or home. Surely, your students will love learning their vocabulary while playing this game!
Printable St. Patrick’s Day Dice Includes:
- 2 ASL dice sets – black and white
- 2 ASL dice sets – colored
- 2 English dice sets
- Dice Images to correspond with the signs
3 Tips for using this Games for Sign Language – St. Patrick’s Day Dice
- Adjust the size when printing to meet your needs.
- Print on cardstock for longevity.
- Color the dice, cut, and assemble in advance with glue.
- St. Patrick’s Day Game Idea: Take turns rolling the dice. The first person to sign the correct vocabulary 5 times wins!
The Games for Sign Language – St. Patrick’s Day Dice is designed to help children and adults learn ASL and it gives them an activity to have fun while increasing their vocabulary! Watch the video below to learn the St. Patrick’s Day Vocabulary that you and your students need to thrive in your ASL skills growth! This game will spice up their everyday learning experience.
BONUS! ASL St. Patrick’s Day Sign Video
Collect More St. Patrick’s Day Fun Here!
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel.