Scroll down for your free ASL for kids!
Success Story- We are being noticed!
Get the ASL Podcast here
New ASL Teaching Resources
Our 1st Wall Chart Book- Food
ASL Teacher Resources
New single Wall Charts will be loaded daily here.
If you hoover over the vocabulary list below you may see some of them signed.
New Single Wall Charts- order here!
FREE this week: “Left – Right” ASL worksheet for kids.
10 Fun Ways to Teach Children Left and Right
1. Sing and sign Hokey Pokey.
2. Show how the left hand makes an L.
3. Show how we write with our right hand.
4. Play twister.
5. Pass objects to the left and right on voice command.
6. Play getting dressed saying, “put your right hand in your sleeve”.
7. Make a left/right ring to wear.
8. Show your children the video blog on how to sign left/right.
9. Put Red sticker (R for red) on right shoe.
10. Write and R on the right big toe and L on the left.
11. Put a red shoelace on the right shoe.
12. Use sign language for left/right.
Upgrade to the complete lesson plan set.
The full ASL “Left/Right” Lesson Plan includes:
Registration is open!
“Learn ASL in 60 Days”
Local: Show up to Boone Co Library in KY. March 9, 16, 23, 30, April 6. Time-6-7:15pm Thursdays.