Congratulations to Melissa Kelly, our winner from this week’s drawing for our newest ASL Lesson Plan Book. We will have 3 more drawings in September. If you’d like to get in on the drawing for our newest ASL book, just email us on our contact page and let us know.
Just released!! …Our NEW…
Sign Language Lesson Plan Book
This is a downloadable product. Download the file and print on your own printer.
These new and improved designs help kids to learn a sign and give them an activity for reinforcement.
50+ pages American Sign Language Lesson Plans for Teachers and Child Cares.
12 Lesson Plan includes:
- Teacher’s guides
- 8 X 10″ of the signs
- Worksheets for the child
- Take home worksheets
- Flash Cards
- Dice Game
- Clickable video links
This week, we are giving you a sneak peak at our Teacher’s Resource page. We are loading new plans every day so keep checking back. Test it out.
FREE this week: “Wednesday” ASL Lesson Plan.
Our full ASL Lesson Plans we have been giving away will soon be switching to the .49cent version with just the basics. If you’d like to have the full lessons, they will be available for only .99cents.
New Lesson Plans will be loaded daily.
Hoover over the vocabulary list below to see them signed.
Coming this week:
- 9- Clean
- 10- Friday
- 11- Star
- 11- Thirsty
- 12- Story time
- 13- Week
- 14- Tired
- 15- Walk
We are changing…
What to expect from our site.
In the months to come you will be seeing changes on our site.
- Check out our new “Teacher” page. New content is being loaded each day. It will be free for our Pilot Classrooms and available for anyone to purchase.
- Our weekly blogs will be changing to be more informative, focusing our creating new content specific for worksheets to use in the classroom.
- We are working on a new look for our site to create an easy navigation for those who work with children.
- Our goal is to still post a free ASL worksheet each week. Be sure to open your email from us to get your link for our weekly freebies. Our full ASL Lesson Plans will soon be switching to the free version. If you’d like to have the full lessons, they will be available for only .99cents.
- Please contact us if you would like to share your ideas. We are here for YOU!
Does your school know about this?
Our new podcast has been submitted to iTunes. Now we are waiting for the approval. Soon you’ll be able to learn one sign a day.
Do you live in the Cincinnati area?
Subscribe to us on YouTube to get our free videos to learn even more sign language.
This week is extra special. Enjoy this ASL download share our link! They will thank you.
Subscribe to take advantage of the free coloring sheet download period.