Can your child sign rabbit? Learn more ASL here.
Hand Shape: “U” hands stack in front of each other
Location: in front of body
Tip: movement of a rabbit’s ears
Action: bend the “U” (ears) up and down 2x
Video Transcript: Rabbit, R-A-B-B-I-T. Rabbit is done with your “U” hands. Now take your hand and place them one behind the other. Now take your ‘U” hand down two times. Rabbit (demonstrates sign).
Subscribe to take advantage of the free coloring sheet download period.
10 Interesting Facts About Rabbits:
- Rabbits are herbivores
- All rabbits expect cottontail rabbits live underground burrows
- Rabbits sleep about 8 hours a day
- Rabbits have 28 teeth
- Their teeth never stop growing
- Wild rabbits live around 10 years while domestic rabbits around 16
- Rabbits only sweat on the pads of their feet
- Rabbit ears re on average 4 inches long
- They are most active at dawn and dusk
- Their babies are born without fur
Tell us your favorite fun fact about rabbits on our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/signbabysign
Get the Easter Flash Card set. Click here.
We have unique gifts Easter. Don’t believe me? Check it out yourself when you go to our CafePress Shop or to our unique gift shop. We think you’ll especially want the “I love you” family car decals. Order today!
Download a Coloring Sheet to Reinforce Learning
Coloring sheets are offered for free during the first week after our video blogs are posted. Make sure to subscribe (scroll to the bottom) to take advantage of the free download period.