Teach your baby to sign “search”
Subscribe to take advantage of the free coloring sheet download period.
Hand Shape: right hand “C”
Location: in front of your face
Tip: as though you are looking for something
Action: draw two circles in the air
Video transcript: This week’s word is “Search”. It is the “C” hand that moves as though it is representing your eye and you’re looking. It is a circular motion. You could say, “Lets looks for it.” Which is not the “look” as you’ve learned before. This is looking as though you’re searching.
12 Organizational Stratagies to Avoid Searching for Your Kids Things
1. Visit YouTube and Pinterest for organizational ideas.
2. Involve your child in finding items and setting them up.
3. Designate set areas for things.
4. Label areas with words and pictures.
5. Become a creature of habit.
6. Train by doing with your child not for your child.
7. Clean up before moving to the next thing.
8. Stay organized.
9. Avoid piles of stuff.
10. Put it up right then before you move on to the next thing.
11. Avoid verbal repetition. Instead use your sign language “clean up”.
12. Re-evaluate your strategies together to make improvements.
Learn a word a day-subscribe to us on YouTube. Be sure to click the gear icon and check the box to get it sent to you email.
What are your needs as you work with children that we can help you with? What products would make your job easier? Let us know; we want to be there for you.
Download a Coloring Sheet to Reinforce Learning
Coloring sheets are offered for free during the first week after our video blogs are posted. Make sure to subscribe to take advantage of the free download period.