Sign Language Coloring Activity Book – Holiday 2
This downloadable Sign Language Coloring & Activity is an amazing learning tool for students. This SL coloring HOLIDAY 2 book assists children with learning sign language. Aside from learning ASL, students will also enjoy doing these engaging ASL HOLIDAY 2 coloring sheets.
This HOLIDAY sign language coloring book is created for teachers to save them hours of research, for parents to reinforce the lessons at home, and for children to have a fun, interactive, hands-on learning experience.
How to use:
- Our books are available in PDF and printed format.
- In the PDF version, use the “bookmark” tab for easy access to each section
- Books with lesson plans will include:
- Lesson plan for teacher
- Sign 8×10 – Print on cardstock to display in the classroom
- WS – Worksheet for children
- HO – Handout, optional as a take-home paper
- Note: Videos for signs can be viewed at ASLTeachingResources.com/Dictionary
- If left-handed, substitute left for right-hand instructions.
How students will benefit from using this SL coloring Holiday 2 book:
- Enhances knowledge in sign language
- Increases test scores
- Improves focus, confidence, and communication skills
- Improves cognitive thinking and comprehension
- Creates an engaging and fun learning environment
Learn how to sign the word Pumpkin here.
This is a downloadable product. Download the file and print it on your own printer.
These new and improved designs help kids to learn a sign and give them activity for reinforcement.
Book 2 contains the words: Birthday, Party, Gift, Merry Christmas, Christmas Red, Santa 1 & 2, Baby (Nativity), Ghost, Pumpkin, School, Seasons, Thanksgiving
Collect all 20 books in the series:
- My First Signs I: Infant
- My First Signs II: Ages 1-2
- Holiday Vol. 1
- Holiday Vol. 2
- Day Care
- ABC Charts & Puzzles
Sign up for our updates to find out when these are released.
Download a free sample coloring book so that you’ll know what to expect.