ASL Teacher Resources
This week, we are giving you a sneak peak at our Teacher’s Resource page. We are loading new plans often so keep checking back.
Test it out for free this week below.
Our ASL Pilot Classroom officially begins August 15. Each teacher registered and approved will get full ASL Lesson Plans for 2 months in exchange for feedback. We decided to extend the registration one last week. But hurry because once August 15 begins, the group will be sealed.
If you’d like to see if you quality for our Pilot Classroom, register at the link below.
We are changing…
What to expect from our site.
In the months to come you will be seeing changes on our site.
- Check out our new “Teacher” page. New content is being loaded each day. It will be free for our Pilot Classrooms and available for anyone to purchase.
- Our weekly blogs will be changing to once a month while we are focusing our effects on creating new content specific for worksheets to use in the classroom.
- We are working on a new look for our site to create an easy navigation for those who work with children.
- Our goal is to still post a free ASL worksheet each week. Be sure to open your email from us to get your link for our weekly freebies.
- Please contact us if you would like to share your ideas. We are here for YOU!
Does your school know about this?
Our new podcast has been submitted to iTunes. Now we are waiting for the approval. Soon you’ll be able to learn one sign a day.
Do you live in the Cincinnati area?
Subscribe to us on YouTube to get our free videos to learn even more sign language.
This week is extra special. Enjoy this ASL download share our link! They will thank you.
Subscribe to take advantage of the free coloring sheet download period.