ASL Tutoring & InterpretingSign Language Classes
Community ASL Classes
American Sign Language for Beginners
Level One Class
5 Week Course runs March 12, 19, 26, April 2, 16 (Spring Break April 9, no class)
Level Two Class to be announced.
Want to be notified? Send us an email on our contact page.
Fee: Special rate
$55 Now only $20 online, $25 at the door.
This event is sponsored by Boone Co. Library.
To register, call 859-342-2665 or go online
For more info contact us.
- $60/hour (2 hr minimum)
- Weekend/Holiday rates vary
- Nationally Certified Interpreter
Private ASL tutoring
- $35/hour ($5 additional per person added)
- Location: Norwood
Group Sign Language Class
- $55 a person
- 5 weeks for 1 hour each
- Minimum 6 people
- 1 hour presentation
Family Sign Language Classes
- Maximum $50/hour
- Immediate Family
- $18 for 30 minutes
- $35 1-hour lessons
Baby Sign Class
Infant – 24 months
Book your personal one-on-one or group class with us.
Send a request for a class at Blue Cocoon. 6 babies needed to have a class.
9361 Montgomery Road
Cincinnati, OH 45242
To register, call 513-791-1089
For more info, visit Blue Cocoon.
Contact Us Today
- Private tutoring: one-on-one, additional $10 for another person. Additional travel fee based on hourly rate if I come to you.
- Group class: after you get a group of at least 6 people (maximum 20), I will hold a group class in a location you choose within 30 miles of Cincinnati.
- Presentation: flat fee for up to 30 people. Additional fee of $25 for 30-60 people. The topic/class will be geared to meet your goals for educating your group.
- For groups and presentations, all participants will receive a set of flash cards ($2 value for each person).
Handouts for the presentation will be emailed to you in advance for you to print and have ready for the class.
Advance payments are required and due two weeks in advance for groups and presentations, one week for tutoring. No refunds for cancellations after payment is rendered.