Summer Fun with Sign Language!
Week 2 has passed but you can still purchase- Pool Time
Week 2 has passed but you can still purchase- Lake Fun
THIS WEEK ASL #4: ASL Game
New book release.
Free sign language resources for those working with children- hearing, deaf, or special needs.
Join the Facebook group to get updates on our free book releases. Click here.
Leave a comment: Which ASL coloring book you’d like free on Amazon?
A. First Words
- Be on our mailing list to be notified and kept up-to-date.
- Share now with friends and co-workers with our easy social media link buttons.
- Join our launch team and be involved in the process by signing up for our newsletter.
- Be ready and willing to leave a review on Amazon.
(Note: Although titles in video say Wall Charts, we will be releasing the coloring book.)
Share our blog.
Help us organically spread sign language.
Our site is expanding!
ASL Teaching Resources.com is live!
Q: What can I expect from Sign Baby Sign during the summer?
A: Our blogs will take on a different purpose for the next 3 months to give us time to create more ASL resources for you. What does this mean? We will be posting just once a month during the summer.
Q: What will you be creating for us?
A: Our goal is to finalize:
- ASL Lesson Plan 20 book series
- ASL Wall Chart 20 book series
- ASL Coloring 20 book series
- Create the online ASL Courses 6-10
What do YOU want created?? We will be sending out a survey to find out exactly what you are wanting created. Be thinking of flash card ideas, worksheet ideas, anything that you need created to teach sign language, we want to know.
Enjoying this ASL blog? Then please share our site! They will thank you.
Subscribe to take advantage of the free ASL download period.